Partner Management & Strategic Procurement

Partner Management & Strategic Procurement

This short fire-side video with Ms. Kelsey Taylor – Assistant Professor of Supply-Chain Management at the University of Manitoba discusses the criticality of Purchasing strategies and its affect on the business of manufacturing organizations.  Typically, manufacturers purchase close to 80% of their product from the supply-chain and internally manufacture/fabricate the remaining 20% for the critical mission components and assemblies being sold to the prime customers.

The procurement strategy therefore has a significant level of importance and affect on the performance and results of a manufacturing contractor. 

We hope you enjoy the conversation and get some points that may apply to you and your organization.

Please do read our blog article as well => Partner Management & Strategic Procurement (Part 1 of 3) – LYNX Business Management Group (


WWW.LYNXBMG.COM Contact Us = > Contact Us – LYNX Business Management Group ( Richard Lavigne; Founder – LYNXBMG