The LYNX Business Management Group (LYNXBMG)
The LYNX Business Management Group (LYNXBMG) is a Consortium Partnership of Industry Expert Companies providing you & your company with a network of capability and leadership knowledge.
Leverage a consortium of leading industry business & operations expertise providing a one-stop-shop to help your organization achieve the proficiencies you need.
The LYNXBMG Team delivers a systematic approach in aligning your core business objectives to the product being produced. With proven, time-tested tools, techniques and coaching skills coupled with industry expertise, your company will achieve new levels of success.
‘Quality in all aspects has to be there from the beginning’
I think the answer would be yes. At least in my experience. Many organizations say they do risk management (i.e. Assessment, evaluation, influence factors, impact, severity, etc.…), but do they really?
In the shadow of this awful epidemic, businesses do have a golden opportunity to really think about ‘the business’, management, operations, productivity, alliances, and every aspect perpetuating your company.
Business development takes time and money. Great companies and more to the point, great leaders, see the value in development investment. Not only with product and services, but with people who have a mindset for what will be needed or mainstream in five to ten years from now.
Our team of experts are seasoned industrial & manufacturing professionals versed in large, medium and small organization requirements and management processes.
Our product and service:
- Business Development (Internal & External)
- Program & Project Management
- Sales & Operations Management
- Supply-Chain Management
- Factory Set-Up & Establishment
- Lean Coaching
- Lean Manufacturing Support
- Quality Assurance Management Systems
- Advanced Product Quality Planning & Control Systems
- Quality Certification Audit Services
- Engineering Support / Technical Services
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Leadership & Organization Coaching
MANUFACTURING Client base focus
- Aerospace commercial/defense Tier 0/O.E.M.,1, 2, and 3 systems
- Nuclear reactor refurbishment component and assembly programs
- Pharmaceutical/Health & Beauty
- Automotive / Transportation
The LYNX Business Management Group (LYNXBMG) offers contract solutions to grow organizations to achieve Enterprise Excellence. Our combined experience exceeds 250 years in the manufacturing and service sectors in Leadership Coaching, Mentoring, Team Building and Operational Functional Support to provide the Insight and Vision to help your organization succeed on a short or long-term basis.
Our team has supported numerous organizations in business transformations, as well as short term contractual assistance in many aspects of Design through Delivery processes. LYNXBMG consists of seasoned professionals who are experts in their field, and renowned for delivering results based support.
- Being in a position that your company is eligible for bidding on significant, prosperous, and stable life-cycle programs.
- Having an established infrastructure to support LTAs and incremental business with a dependable supply chain.
- Have a fiscal revenue and OI growth of 5-20%/annum.
- Achieve notable supplier performance ratings that foster new clientele and incremental business.
- Having a healthy and passionate workforce that drives the company forward.
- Becoming an established Tier manufacturer shaping the future industry state.
Let’s first chat on the telephone for 15 mins. To schedule a call:
AEROSPACE [ International ]
Airbus, Alenia Aermacchi/Leonardo, Boeing Aircraft Co., Bombardier Aerospace, Bell Helicopter, Bell Textron, Bearing Bronze Ltd, Cirrus Aircraft, Dassault Aviation, deHavilland Aircraft of Canada, Embraer, Fairchild Dornier, Fokker Aircraft, GE Aviation, Gulfstream Aerospace, Kestrel Aircraft, Korean Aerospace Industries, MTU, Pratt & Whitney (USA), Nu-Tech Precision Metals, Rolls-Royce (UK & USA), Quest Tech Precision Metals Fabrication, Rose Integration, SAFRAN Landing Systems, Raytheon, Sikorsky Aircraft, Sumitomo Precision Products, Sierra Space, Triumph Group, United Technologies Aerospace Systems / Collins Aerospace, and Research & Technology Institutions.
NUCLEAR & ENERGY
SNC/Lavalin, Ontario Power Generation (OPG), Bruce Power, S&C Electric Company (Canada & USA), York Region Energy Centre
AUTOMOTIVE / TRANSPORTATION
General Motors (GM USA / GM Canada, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Magna International, Mitsubishi, Volkswagen, NOVABUS, The Stronach Group, Nordco, Liftking Manufacturing, Demers Ambulances, Prevost
PHARMACEUTICAL / Health & Beauty
Apollo Health & Beauty Care, Laborie
FOOD & BEVERAGE / NUTRITION
Butterball Farms Inc., Grande Cheese, Stirling Creamery
INDUSTRIAL & ELECTRONICS
AGFA, Artaflex Electronics, Covanta, Everworks Inc., GFL environment, Lazer-Tech, Preston Hardware